Career opportunity in the Finance and Accounting Department
WOBAG Wohnungsbau- und Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH Grevesmühlen is a municipal housing company and manages and administers a total of 2,232 own and third-party residential and commercial buildings. Our subsidiary Grevesmühlener kommunale Bau GmbH is active as a developer.
Within the framework of a succession plan due to age, we are looking for an experienced
Employee (m/f/d) with development in
Finance and accounting
You will report directly to the head of the Finance and Accounting department and, as an employee within this department, will adequately represent the head of department.
For our future direction, you should be interested in taking on further areas of responsibility within the department and be professionally qualified or open to further qualification.
Your area of responsibility:
- Independent processing of all current business transactions in the area of accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger accounting
- Preparation, processing and booking of payment transactions
- Preparation of operating accounts
- Independent and continuous reconciliation and maintenance of accounts as well as clarification of accounting issues
- Support and, if necessary, preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB) as well as economic, financial and profit and loss plans
- Creation of evaluations and statistics
- Preparatory payroll accounting
- Keeping statistics
- Asset Accounting
- Account assignment and posting of business transactions
- Participation in reporting
- Continuous master data maintenance
- Preparation of sales tax returns and preparation of annual tax returns
- Competent support of the auditors as well as the tax audit
- Successfully completed degree in business administration, law or similar, at least completed commercial training with further training as a financial accountant or completed vocational training as a tax clerk
- Several years of professional experience in financial accounting required
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Good comprehension and sense of responsibility
- High level of care and accuracy
- Several years of experience in accounting, business development, controlling
- Careful and independent way of working and willingness to perform
- Sound computer skills;
Experience from the municipal housing industry or the real estate industry in general is welcome.
We offer a complex and competent working environment, varied challenges and the cooperation in a motivated team.
In addition to flexible working hours in line with the company's requirements, remuneration is based on the collective agreement for employees in the German real estate industry. In addition to the remuneration, the collective agreement also regulates, among other things, the weekly working time of 37 hours, the vacation entitlement of 30 days, plus days off on December 24 and 31, as well as special payments such as Christmas and vacation bonuses. We offer seminars, workshops and in-house training for our employees.
If this challenge appeals to you, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us your informative documents (curriculum vitae, diplomas and references) by 31.01.2021 with the
subject line „ Mitarbeiter/-in mit Entwicklungspotenzial im
Finanz- und Rechnungswesen „ to:
WOBAG Wohnungsbau- und Verwaltungsgesellschaft Grevesmühlen
August- Bebel- Straße 17