Career opportunity in the housing department
You would like to contribute your personal strengths and work in a motivated, high-performance and friendly team ?
Within the framework of a pregnancy replacement, we are looking for the next possible date for a
Real estate agent
Full-time / initially temporary
- A completed vocational training as a real estate agent (m/f/d)
- Professional experience in the aforementioned area of responsibility
- Confident handling of the common MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), knowledge of the software product "Immotion" desirable
- Ability to work in a team and organizational skills
- Service-oriented thinking and acting
- High sense of responsibility and commitment
- Confident and authoritative appearance
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of tenancy law
- Strengths in social competence
- Driving license class B desirable
- Priority: customer-oriented leasing of our and the managed units
- Preparation of lease agreements, including lease calculations.
- Apartments tour
- Contact person for the interested parties and tenants in all questions related to the lease and the lease agreement
- Placement and maintenance of housing offers on real estate portals, homepage and in print media, including preparation of exposés
- Social media support ( Facebook,Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Acquisition and management of the data of the interested parties
- Creation of evaluations
- Organization of WOBAG events (e.g. tenant parties)
- Creation of residential photographs and knowledge of image processing programs desirable
Experience in the municipal housing industry is welcome. With your social competence, cooperative and assertive manner, you will gain the trust of our tenants and our employees.
We offer a competent working environment, varied challenges and the cooperation in a motivated team.
In addition to flexible working hours in line with the company's requirements, remuneration is based on the collective agreement for employees in the German real estate industry. In addition to the remuneration, the collective agreement also regulates, among other things, the weekly working time of 37 hours, the vacation entitlement of 30 days, plus days off on December 24 and 31, as well as special payments such as Christmas and vacation bonuses. We offer seminars, workshops and in-house training for our employees.
If this challenge appeals to you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your informative documents (curriculum vitae, diplomas and references) by 31.12.2020 to:
WOBAG Wohnungsbau- und Verwaltungsgesellschaft Grevesmühlen mbH
August- Bebel- Straße 17