Real estate businessman/woman
Are you looking for a profession that promises variety and good prospects? You would like to do something "with people" and at the same time use your commercial and technical talents?
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma, vocational baccalaureate or good secondary school diploma
- commercial interest
- Interest in the product "living
- sociability and open-mindedness
- Enjoyment of service-oriented, customer-focused work
- Commitment and willingness to work hard
- no fear of numbers
- Desire for learning and further education
Real estate clerks deal with, among other things:
- managing properties, residential buildings, apartments and office buildings (e.g., preparing utility bills or handling apartment handovers/acceptances)
- the sale or brokerage of properties, including property inspections, advisory meetings and purchase and sales negotiations
- planning and supervision of new construction, renovation and modernization projects
- the holding of owners' meetings, among other things
- organizing technical building management (e.g. processing damage reports or issuing repair orders)
- the implementation of marketing measures or the completion of tasks in commercial management and control.
The school-based training takes place at the vocational school Waren/Müritz. This takes place in block instruction, i.e. a school cycle usually runs for two to three weeks. In each of the three years of training, theoretical knowledge is taught in vocational school classes.
Like the theoretical training, the practical training takes place according to the framework training plan for the job description. The job description of a real estate agent is comprehensively conveyed by working in the various departments. This means that knowledge of housing management, tenancy law, accounting and also technical knowledge is taught. The knowledge obtained at school can be consolidated and deepened by working in the company's departments.
Compensation and time frame:
As a rule, the apprenticeship lasts 3 years. Remuneration is based on the collective wage agreement for the housing industry, which also regulates the weekly working hours of 37 hours, vacation entitlement of 30 days, plus days off on December 24 and 31, as well as special payments such as Christmas and vacation bonuses. We offer training measures such as seminars, workshops and exam preparation courses throughout the entire training period.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application by 28.02.2021 (including a curriculum vitae in table form with passport photograph, copies of your most recent school reports and proof of internships completed).
WOBAG Grevesmühlen mbH
or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please call us at 03881/783719.
You can find out more about the job description at www.immokaufleute.de